eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
What will you be doing?
- Support the marketing activity in the company
- Support Google Analytics implementation, create reports and training to end users
- Build attribution and ROI models for online campaigns
- Develop end user reports that support all the business unit needs
- Acquire data from data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Want to join? If you have
- 3+ years of experience in similar position in BI team/ Data Analysis team
- Extensive SQL experience working with large data sets
- Excellent analytics skills
- Multitasking, know how to work in a high pressure environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to present to Managers
- Working experience in and an online/Internet company- MUST
- Experience with Google Analytics/ Tag Manager – Strong Advantage
- Experience working with Tableau / Google Data Studio - Strong Advantage