eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 15 million registered users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in old and new markets, including traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge crypto assets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interests in mind.
We are looking for a Liquidity Manager to join our amazing team.
This is a full time position, working Monday to Friday in our Tel Aviv HQ or London offices.
- Effectively manage and optimizing the firm’s liquidity resources
- Contribute to the financial resources optimization mandate by identifying areas of opportunity for eToro, and drive projects to capture those opportunities.
- Collaborate with senior business professionals in enhancing liquidity planning, funding strategy, liquidity stress testing, limit setting and asset/liability management.
- Analyze position- and portfolio-level data (financial, liquidity and returns metrics) to review and refine actual and contingent liquidity usage and charges.
- Identify, assess and monitor liquidity risks related to the Firm’s business activities.
- Stay informed about key capital and liquidity rules and guidelines; Identify and explain technical issues as they arise.
- Provide feedback to key regulatory submissions.
- Create high quality reports for management, Regulators and internal use on a regular basis.
- Liaise with the Corporate Treasury, business personnel and risk managers to ensure that the representation of liquidity risks is appropriate.
- Academic background- preferably with a degree in business, finance or equivalent
- Strong understanding of risk, liquidity, and financial products
- 6-10 years’ experience working in a Corporate Treasury or a Liquidity Risk department at a large financial institution
- Analytical aptitude regarding data analysis and quantitative strategies
- An open mind for critical and creative thinking
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to learn and work independently
- Ability to work under pressure in a highly professional environment
- Superior attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledge of asset classes or regulatory familiarity is a plus
- Experience in assessing data for patterns and spotting anomalies
- Ability to coordinate processes and work as part of multiple teams in the company
- Familiarity with large scale data and querying ability is a plus
- Quantitatively oriented with strong intuition and ability to make decisions