Business Applications Financial Systems Analyst (ERP)
Are you ready to join the most exciting Fintech global company? eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest online in cryptocurrencies, securities and CFD whose underlying assets are currencies, commodities, indices and stocks in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way.
Today, we empower over 20 million users in more than 140 countries worldwide to manage their funds through our innovative online investment platforms and active trading community, with thousands of new accounts created every day.
We are looking for a Business Application Financial Analyst!
The Business Applications Financial Analyst will lead all technical aspects of the ERP application. From implementation onward to ongoing administration, support user issues, maintain application best practices, integrations and security.
You will work closely with the Finance unit to map the business processes, gather requirements, design, implement and maintain the applications and related integrations to ensure delivery of innovative, high quality solutions that meet the business needs.
What you’ll be doing?
- Processes analysis, solution design, development/implementation of new modules or functional x`improvements
- Provide support, service, and guidance to users
- Training new employees
- Support sox controls environment / Maintain ITGC standards
- Support new systems implementations and API
- Become a true business partner to the relevant stakeholders, bringing added value to support their vision & mission
- Manage relevant projects end to end - specifications, configuration, implementation, delivery, documentation, training and support.
- Work with finance team and address requests on daily basis
- Manage third parties’ vendors, implementer, and developers
Want to join? If you have:
- 2-3 years Priority administrator experience
- Finance modules experience – Must
- Experience in MIS/business application domains – CPA preferred
- Demonstrated skill in developing automated processes and complex integrations.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Experience leading and facilitating training.
- Experience in dynamic work environment
- High level of excel
- Fluent English