eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries. Join our Customer Service department and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun. We offer competitive fees and great benefits for the right applicant.
The training specialist will be responsible for creating the training material and performing in practice the training as well as creating/updating the standard procedures.
Performing on the job training (OJT) and allowing the new employee to go “live” once they pass their exam. Training the department on new product launches as well as other professional training needs (new features etc)
- Responsible for basic training of all new CS employees, including preparation of training materials and training inventory.
- Responsible for passing on the job training (OJT) of the entire CS department, and coordinating OJT classes.
- Update training materials and create new materials as well as preparation of advanced courses to serve departmental needs.
- Administer testing to ensure new employees are ready to join their teams and interact with customers.
- Seek opportunities to improve process, product and performance.
- Keep documentation up to date
- Reporting to CS manager on trainee progress and concerns
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
Required background and experience
- 5 years experience in training position in contact centers
- Strong English skills - both written and verbal
- Experienced in creating professional training material
- Experience in Knowledge management
- Knowledge in creating mentoring procedures, exams and courses for new employees
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be team oriented.
- Global Experience