eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 20 million registered users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in markets old and new, from traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge cryptoassets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our amazing finance team. If you are intelligent, dynamic, autodidact, meticulous, pro-active and hard working, If you wish to influence all aspects of the business and work with highly experienced and professional teammates from all over the company, this is a great opportunity to join the corporate area of eToro.
We are looking for a Bookkeeper to assist in preparing statements that follow all regulatory and accounting guidelines under the supervision of a BK team leader.
What you’ll be doing?
- Account payables: local and abroad payments, reconciliation
- Bank reconciliations
- New vendors creation in the banks
- Understanding of Purchase orders and Good receiving vouchers from a financial perspective
- Ongoing communication with abroad teams
- Implementation of a new payment process
- Intercompany reconciliation process
- Experience in foreign VAT reclaims, refund, and collecting
- Other bookkeeping entries, analysis, and reconciliations
- Expertise with authorities reports
- Bookkeeper type 1+2 or 3
- 5 years bookkeeping experience
- Experience in Priority ERP-must
- High level of excel
- Fluent English
- Global company experience