Automation Engineer eToroX
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
eToroX, a new cryptographic trading platform, is seeking an experienced DevOps Production Engineer with ability to learn new and varied tools. Working with multiple frameworks and applications to drive the strategy for our Azure environment for providing a stable, enterprise-class public cloud infrastructure.
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
- Design and execute quality tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
- Run tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, and software.
- Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service or business processes.
- Install and manage applications and databases relevant to automation.
- Collaborate with other business units to understand how automation can improve workflow.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in writing API and UI tests
- Working with Jenkins
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who is comfortable operating in a fast and dynamic environment