The Fundraising Specialist position will be participate in growing the Assets-Under-Management within eToro’s managed investment portfolios, copy Portfolios.
This position presents an opportunity to grow in the FinTech industry and be an integral part of our marketing department. This is a full-time junior position.
What will you be doing?
- Work in the marketing department, within the AUM Growth Team, helping to grow the Assets-Under-Management (AUM) at eToro.
- Responsibilities will include supporting all aspects of the marketing, pre-marketing and fundraising process in regards to eToro’s investment portfolios.
- Creating/maintaining/coordinating the marketing materials/collateral for prospective high net-worth investors and institutional investors, both standard and customized for example investor prospectuses, reports, methodologies, portfolio overviews & fact sheets.
- Plan and execute materials for eToro clients investing in CopyPortfolios and further promoting eToro’s investment offerings.
- Grow the assets-under-management through partners, brokers, 3rd parties and local investment communities.
Want to Join? If you:
- Have 2 years of experience in a financial institution, investor relations, fundraising, fin-tech company etc
- Hold a bachelor's degree in finance, business or a related field
- Have a very high level of English, both written and spoken
- Have experience in producing investor materials
- Have a basic knowledge of investing/asset management
- Are organized with strong multi-tasking and people skills
- Have a technical orientation, analytical mind, proficient in powerpoint and excel
- Have a ‘can do approach” attitude, be performance driven and results oriented.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills (both offline and online) along with the ability to prioritise under pressure.
- Can work both independently and collaboratively to execute large projects
- Have a high level of attention to detail.
It will also be nice if you have:
- Have a proficient knowledge of investing and financial markets.
- An interest in the blockchain space and emerging technologies.