Experiential Marketing Lead
eToro is a multi-asset investment platform that empowers people to grow their knowledge and wealth as part of a global community of successful investors. eToro was founded with the vision of opening up the global markets so that everyone can trade and invest in a simple and transparent way. Today, we are a global community of more than 24 million registered users who share their investment strategies; and anyone can follow the approaches of those who have been the most successful. Due to the simplicity of the platform users can easily buy, hold and sell assets, monitor their portfolio in real time, and transact whenever they want.
As the US Experiential Marketing Lead, you will be a key member of eToro USA’s marketing team. You will be responsible for planning, project managing, and executing on all experiential and event-based activations. Working as part of the US brand marketing team, this role will be responsible for all real-life and digital experiential marketing activities, including conferences, parties, pop-ups, and more.
The ideal candidate will be a marketer with 3+ years experience. We offer a competitive salary and a full suite of benefits.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the day-to-day ideating, planning, and execution of all experience-based marketing activities for eToro US
- Build strategies to acquire new funded customers by leveraging reporting-based insights and industry best practices for real-world experiences
- Own the strategy, planning, and execution of all experiential marketing activities
- Own weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for all things experiential
- Work closely with our creative brand team to ideate, test, and develop new brand marketing experiences
- Connect with Business Intelligence team to obtain insights and report on event performance
Want to join? You’ll need:
- 4+ years experience with experiential marketing for D2C brands
- Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced understanding of event logistics, planning, and execution
- Interest in stock and cryptocurrency trading a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a high-growth team, with the ability to project manage multiple cross-functional projects
- Strong communication skills - Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Authorized to work in the United States