US Brokerage & RIA PI Marketing Manager
eToro is the leading global investment platform that makes online trading and investing accessible to everyone. More than 23 million global users are already using eToro’s platform to participate in markets old and new, including traditional stocks and commodities to cutting-edge crypto assets. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
As the US Brokerage & RIA Manager, you will be a key member of eToro USA’s marketing and business teams. You will be responsible for planning and managing the day to day operations of the growth and management of the brokerage and advisory programs, like CopyTrader, CopyPortfolio, and the Popular Investor Program. You will be working with the US CEO, peer manager who runs the PI program for crypto, and other marketing partners including the retention and brand marketing managers, this role will own the conception, planning, and execution of marketing campaigns through social media, influencer marketing, partnerships, and more.
The ideal candidate will be a marketer and program manager with 3+ years marketing and RIA/Brokerage experience with the ability to create actionable strategies and optimize based on data analysis. We offer a competitive salary and a full suite of benefits.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the day-to-day ideating, planning, and execution of the eToro US Brokerage & RIA PI products’ marketing strategies (CopyPortfolio, CopyTrader, Popular Investor Program)
- Build strategies to promote eToro US’ Popular Investors program in the brokerage & advisory space
- Own weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for all things brand marketing
- Work closely with the US CEO, our creative brand team to ideate, test, and develop new marketing messaging
- Work closely with our retention and performance marketing teams to execute on campaigns with the full marketing funnel in mind
- Connect with Business Intelligence team to obtain insights and report on performance weekly
- Collaborate with wider eToro US team to support customer communication requirements
- Work closely with legal and compliance to ensure compliance of the program to regulatory guidelines and rules
Want to join? You’ll need:
- 3+ years experience with brand acquisition marketing for D2C brands
- Bachelor's Degree
- Understanding of acquisition and retention marketing and their relevant channels (social media, influencer marketing, events, and more)
- Ability to write and edit marketing copy
- Interest in investing in the capital markets
- Knowledge of the RIA and Brokerage space (ideally have your FINRA licenses or will get them shortly after starting)
- Experienced with SalesForce Marketing Cloud and Tableau a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a high-growth team, with the ability to project manage multiple cross-functional projects
- Strong communication skills - Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Authorized to work in the United States