eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
eToroX is the group within eToro, that is responsible for a developing, launching and supporting the new Crypto/Blockchain products, and executing eToro’s vision and strategy in regards with the new Blockchain based economy.
What will you be doing?
- Manage several projects and deliverable concurrently, while working closely with a cross departmental teams, such as: Product/Dev, Marketing, Regulation, Legal, Operations & Finance.
- Oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of projects in different stages of life cycle.
- Effectively coordinate external and internal resources.
- Guide & direct project teams to meet project objectives.
- Create detailed monthly to quarterly work plans which identity and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the projects on time
- Define the scope of the quarterly planning in collaboration with all stakeholders
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Report key project management metrics to various functions and levels.
What you need to have in order to join us?
Skills and Personal attributes
- Ability the lead projects that are not technical only - projects that have to do with complex cross-organization business processes.
- Leadership skills while working with a cross-functional teams: deep collaboration, mentoring ability, team first mentality, flexibility.
- High sense of responsibility & accountability.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills towards all - management, colleagues, matrix teams & external partners, that will enable you to lead a project successfully by driving colleagues - which are not under your direct management.
- Excellent organizational skills - clearly outline objectives, timing, risks, resources, problems and possible solutions.
- Skills of decision making, organization, planning, and problem solving throughout the project(s)
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills - English and Hebrew.
- Bachelor degree in engineering, business, or a related discipline.
- Blockchain, trading or financial background
- Minimum of 5 years as a Project Manager, of which at least 2 years are in cross-organization business processes related projects
- Strong technical background in software development projects
- Managing and driving change within a matrix organization.