eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
eToroX, a new cryptographic trading platform, is seeking an experienced DevOps Production Engineer with ability to learn new and varied tools. Working with multiple frameworks and applications to drive the strategy for our Azure environment for providing a stable, enterprise-class public cloud infrastructure.
What you’ll be doing
- Participate in software testing of financial systems to ensure the highest level of quality.
- Work with development teams investigating and correcting software bugs and deficiencies based on the testing results.
- Review product specifications and functional designs
- Create test plans; walk through, integration approach and strategy documents, test cases, scenarios, conditions and scripts.
- Perform various types of testing, such as functional, DB, regression, user acceptance, negative and installation testing.
- Participate in automation testing efforts
Want to join? If you
- Have 2+ years of experience in manual testing
- Knowledgeable in SQL
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills (English- a MUST!)
- Have multitasking abilities
- Self-learner – able to research the web and come up with the answers
- A team worker, intelligent and sharp individual willing to work in a demanding but fun work environment
- Prior experience in banking/finance/billing - an advantage