Development Team Lead - Money Group
Do you want to work at one of the most promising Fintech companies in the world?
Do you want to be part of an elite team that is going to revolutionize eBanking?
Have you earned the experience working within a mission critical, data-intensive environment?
If that is the case, then come build with us the next generation of Money!
The Money group within eToro is seeking a Software Development Team Lead. In this role you will lead and orchestrate a team of talented software engineers. You will be responsible for building a significant part of the Money platform using modern Microservices and cloud based technologies to deliver a mission critical, highly available and secured service.
What you’ll be doing?
- Lead an amazing fast-paced team (3-5 engineers). Build a highly secure and scalable financial service.
- Apply the "servant leader" role within a self organized agile team.
- Enable Scrum processes.
- Own the development and delivery of significant features end-to-end.
- Inspire modern software development practices and peer reviews.
- Expected to be hands-on 50% of the time.
- Tackle technical challenges - performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues.
- Collaborate with Product, Security, Finance, Legal departments and other stakeholders.
- Report to Money Manager group lead
- Strong background developing mission critical, large scale, highly available platform using microservices, dot NET core stack and cloud services.
- Work well in a team environment and be able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements.
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude.
- Minimum 5 years experience of back-end development using C# and.NET environments
- Experienced with Azure technologies, Docker, and Kubernetes - an advantage
- Profound knowledge and understanding of software architecture concepts.
- A degree in CS or a veteran of a relevant army unit.