Senior AML and MA Risk Analyst
- Act as MaRisk Lead SME and Deputy MLRO – support the company in setting up the Reg Reporting and Outsourcing Officer function which will contain:
- Manage preparation of Quarterly Reports for Publications and DFIs returns timely and ensure fully automation of all regulatory reports
- Control duties such as preparations of reports, required by regulatory authorities and other stakeholders
- Regular capital management planning and forecasting with Controlling (MD Ops).
- Manage compliance with tax laws and all tax & levies aspects including transfer pricing, withholding taxes, indirect taxes, PAYE and tax planning
- Maintenance of all outsourcing governance framework documentation
- Liaise with all applicable internal clients regarding applicable Service Descriptions.
- Work with Functions to ensure all Services outsourced are appropriately completed including working with internal Vendors
- Produce Management reporting monthly, focusing on processing quality and timeliness of activities currently outsourced and overall performance including risk rating, contractual status and future activities to migrate by Function and end state location
- Perform a thorough risk analysis of the eToro Germany client base including segmentation into different risk categories, specifically identifying and analyzing high risk clients
- Have an understanding of client’s business and related parties in order to monitor client’s activities for unusual transactions
- Perform investigation on identified suspicious client and client’s transactions and report to MLRO
- Perform investigation on identified suspicious client and client’s transactions and report to KYC/AML compliance officer
- Update and create eToro’s due diligence regulations, policies and procedures
- Specific projects which may rise from time to time