Marketing Automation Specialist
eToro, the world’s leading social online trading platform, is a revolutionary Fintech company that has been at the forefront of online trading for more than a decade.
What will you be doing?
- Join the Marketing Automation Team as a Marketing Automation Specialist. We are looking for a team player to create, manage and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns with an eye for attention to small details.
- The role requires a combination of technical and analytical skills, and a creative mind. The candidate will be in charge of creating concepts for campaigns (both marketing and operational), technically executing, analysing, optimizing and reporting on them.
- An Integral part of the campaign creation process will require handling HTML code and SQL queries, so we are looking for someone who is not afraid to mess around with code.
- Our mission is to deliver the optimal message to specific clients and do so by monitoring each message within the following steps: content, design, development, localization and delivery. The candidate will be in charge of the entire process and is required to perform daily work with requesters from the organization.
- We are looking for a doer, someone who can handle multiple tasks at a time, has the ability to manage their time efficiently, someone who can make things happen.
- Manage multi language campaigns – high-level of English, knowledge of other languages can be an advantage.
- Find ideas and solutions for automating, optimizing and improving internal processes, by routine analysis and supplying actionable items.
- B.A, B.S or B.S.c
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Technical approach - A must
- Experienced with a Marketing Automation Platform, such as SalesForce Marketing Cloud / Eloqua / Pardot / Marketo / Hubspot - A must
- Exceptional team player - the role requires cooperation with your team members and other departments and roles at eToro on a daily basis
- Creative marketing orientation
- Attention to details
- Basic knowledge in Excel. - A must
- Basic knowledge in SQL - A must
- Basic knowledge in HTML - A must
- Analytical skills
- Financial background - An advantage
- Our working days are Monday - Friday, alongside the international financial markets