eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
The role holder will support the Business’s first and second lines of defence against financial crime, and help the Business remain within its risk appetite.
- Monitor and manage alerts within the Business’s automated risk & fraud monitoring system.
- Escalate emerging risks to the Fraud Manager in a timely manner.
- Support AML and transaction monitoring investigations.
- Generate routine and ad hoc MI Reports and present to senior management.
- Support Risk & Control Assessment testing.
- Be an advocate for a ‘Centre of Excellence’ and ‘Risk Awareness Culture’ across the Business.
- Experience in back office administration/accounting / Risk Analysis
- Good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- Prefered language English, written and verbal communication
- Detail oriented and focused
- Capacity to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
- Strong sense of professionalism, organizational and analytical skills
- University degree preferred.