Marketing Specialist - Investment Team
As a Marketing Specialist, you will be a key member of eToro’s Copy Portfolio team (eToro’s marketplace for in-house investment portfolios) active under the Investment Office. You will be responsible for overseeing the successful completion of day to day tasks along with initiation of marketing campaigns and projects related to our Investment Portfolios offering.
This person will be in charge of creating processes, executing daily routines, managing tasks from A-Z, coordinating between teams as well as taking responsibility for execution of different projects.
For this hybrid marketing role, we’re looking for an enthusiastic, data driven and creative individual. This person will help support our efforts to provide an exceptional experience to our investors and create a compelling message to the ones who still don't know they are about to be.
This position is an opportunity to grow in the FinTech industry within online investment management, and be an integral part of our investment unit.
This is a full-time junior level position.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and/or oversee retention and acquisition marketing strategies based on predetermined goals.
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets and increase client engagement and relationships across various channels and projects (emails, blogs, thought leadership articles, various marketing campaigns etc.).
- Measure success and provide insights based on analytics.
- Develop an editorial calendar, oversee tasks and ensure deadlines are met through collaboration with marketing operations teams (design and content teams)
- Produce high-quality content campaigns.
- Write, edit, and produce daily intelligent B2C content covering capital markets and updates related to our Investment Portfolios, and improve the content produced by the team (strong content skills required).
- Manage the Investment Portfolio community on an internal social feed through q&a, case by case follow-up and ensure client satisfaction.
- Create weekly and monthly reports for stakeholders.
- 1-3 years of experience in an online company in marketing related roles.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, marketing, communications or a related field
- Have basic knowledge of investing and financial markets.
- Have a ‘can do’ approach, be performance and data driven and results oriented.
- A self-starter, proactive and flexible; must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding project management skills, demonstrated by the ability to coordinate between multiple interfaces.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high execution standards.
- Highly collaborative team player, comfortable with a dynamic working environment
- Excellent writing and editing skills; strong command of English is a MUST. Spelling and grammar must be perfect.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Excel) and Google Workspace. SQL is a great advantage.