Software Architect Experience
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products while promoting culture and core values of Openness, Quality, Enjoyable, Inventive, Simplicity.
Experience Group is responsible for overall users acquisition and retention experience. This includes the end-to-end onboarding journey: registration, affiliation and referral tracking, funnel personalization; and then engaging the users to become active platform users via tailored homepage, social feed, markets discovery, proactive targeted communication, and much more…
We are working with cutting edge web and mobile technologies to design and build highly scalable, distributed, microservices- and cloud-based systems to support our business growth.
We value independent, curious, and sharp people with knowledge in cloud, software engineering, high-scale architecture - and most of all - we are looking for awesome people to work with.
What you’ll be doing
- Building group’s technological vision and roadmap, promoting technological innovation and transformation
- Establishing technical guidelines & procedures, promoting R&D best practices
- Guiding and mentoring teams, and taking part in teams' major technological agendas
- Acting as group’s primary technical escalation point
- Being hands-on: running POCs, researching new technologies, conducting code reviews, and assisting teams as needed
- Working closely with CTO team as well as with other parties, serving as key stakeholder in all major decision making processes
- Embracing and promoting eToro core values: Openness, Quality, Enjoyable, Inventive, Simplicity
- Extensive experience in architecting and developing 24x7, mission-critical services in cloud - mandatory
- Experience with C#, SQL, Redis and messaging systems
- Expertise in development best practices, coding principles and architecture (SOLID, Clean Code, Clean Architecture)
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude
Nice to have
- Experience developing client side applications with Angular frameworks
- Experience with .NET Core, Nodejs, TypeScript
- Machine-learning knowledge