eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind. eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is home to millions of traders and investors in 140 countries.
Join our team and enjoy a professional, rewarding job atmosphere at a company that puts on emphasis on professional standards, while keeping the workplace fun.
What will you be doing?
- General Administration of Windows/Linux.
- Define, create and implement monitoring solutions.
- Build tools, scripts, and operating procedures for continuous efficiency improvement.
- Perform system automation using scripts and configuration management tools.
- Monitor & manage production systems.
- Perform fault detection, isolation, resolution, and root cause analysis.
- Work closely with production and development teams.
Want to join? If you
- Have 2+ years of experience working with Windows\Linux systems specifically in managing or Supporting production environments.
- Have scripting skills: (Shell/Batch, Perl, Python, Ruby, PowerShell).
- Have experience configuring Windows\Linux OS.
- Have experience with cloud providers such as Azure, AWS, GCP.
- Must be able to participate in a 7/24/365 on-call rotation.
- Have strong organizational and communication(Verbal and written) skills.
It will also be nice if you
- Have experience with Splunk\ELK - Big advantage.
- Have familiarity with monitoring tools such as Nagios, Zabbix, and DataDog.
- Have experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Ansible, and Chef.
- Have experience with Docker and Kubernetes.