We are looking for a true SEO ninja to enhance our organic appearance worldwide. Join our winning marketing team for a rewarding & challenging area to help take our multilingual sites to the next level.
If you're a creative out-of-the-box thinker who’s passionate about SEO and you’re looking for your next opportunity to grow, you’ve come to the right place!
What you would be doing:
- Create, manage & monitor SEO projects for the company’s products, blog and other sites.
- Coordinate work with other PMs within the department and with external resources in a multi-language environment. Plan, manage, follow up and report.
- Consistently initiate projects meant to improve the infrastructures of the company’s websites and products
- Coordinating content marketing efforts and strategy with relevant focal points in the company
- Understanding search intent and recommend appropriate content for that search query
- Conduct competitor and keyword research on a regular basis
- Working and overseeing external outreach suppliers
- 2+ years of SEO experience – required
- Independent, proactive & enthusiastic with strong analytical skills – required
- Onsite as well as offsite and technical SEO experience for the international market – required
- Experience working with external outreach & inbound marketing suppliers - required
- High level of English (reading writing and speaking) - required
- Additional languages - strong advantage
- Self-managed with a proven ability to plan and lead projects in parallel, internally and externally – required
- Proven knowledge of CMS (specifically WP), Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Majestic and other SEO-related tools - required
- Content marketing and content writing background - strong advantage