We are looking for a PPC Analyst to join us! This is a great opportunity to acquire competitive skill sets and develop your career in a forward-thinking, international FinTech company.
- Creation, optimization and scaling of Google Ads, YouTube and other campaigns in order to achieve the company's goals.
- Performing A/B and Multi variable testing in order to continually maximize key metrics across campaigns.
- Regular big data analysis of advertising performance (keywords, ads, video creatives, video targeting, etc) based on ROI and other revenue models.
- Generating weekly and monthly performance reports for all major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking, and other KPIs.
- Working closely with the other team members.
- Providing creative copy suggestions for text ads.
- At least 1 year of PPC experience
- Working knowledge of Google Ads & Ads Editor
- Fluency in written and conversational English
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
It would also be nice if you:
- Have proven success in managing large-scale PPC campaigns
- Have experience in Google Analytics, Yahoo Search Marketing, MSN AdCenter /Bing, Facebook
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in the Sciences / Mathematics (Engineering, Physics, BioTech, etc.)
- Are fluent in an European language (ex. DE, IT, NL)
Traits & skills we look for in our PPC candidates:
- Innate curiosity about the way things work.
- Self-motivated and goal-driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to draw conclusions and formulate strategies based on data patterns.
- Passionate about Fin-Tech and the online marketing industry, and is interested in keeping up with the latest trends.
- Strong organizational skills, time management abilities and attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.