Back-End Software Developer
eToro is a leading global social investment network, offering millions of users to trade and invest online in cryptocurrencies, securities and CFD whose underlying assets are currencies, commodities, indices and stocks in a simple, transparent and more enjoyable way. Today, we empower over 10 million users in more than 140 countries worldwide to manage their funds through our innovative online investment platforms and active trading community, with thousands of new accounts created every day.
eToroX is the division within eToro that is responsible for the new Crypto/Blockchain products, and executing eToro’s vision and strategy for the new Blockchain based economy.
Our current product portfolio includes: exchange for digital assets, asset tokenization, and digital wallets.
- Take part in the design and development of a 24/7 low latency and high throughput algo trading component
- Write technical design documents and take part in design review meetings
- Face technical challenges - performance, fault-tolerance, security and live production issues
- 3+ years of backend development - Must
- 2+ years experience in developing C# - Must
- 1+ years in .NET Core and ASP.NET - Must
- Experienced with SQL - Must
- Knowledge of a Java/C++ - big advantage
- Experience with low latency system - Big advantage
- Experience with FIX Protocol and trading - Big advantage
- Experience in designing distributed, highly available and high scale systems in a cloud environment (GCP/K8S preferred) - Must
- Works well in a team environment and is able to effectively drive cross-team solutions that have complex dependencies and requirements.
- Results oriented, self-learner, problem solver with 'can do' attitude