How to withdraw from your eToro account - FAQ
How do I withdraw money?
Want to withdraw funds from your account? No problem!
Please follow these simple steps:
- Enter the Cashier section and click on the “WITHDRAWAL” tab
- Enter the amount to withdraw (in USD)
- Complete the electronic withdrawal form as required
- Click “Submit”
You will be notified via email once the processing of your withdrawal request has been completed.
- If you later on wish to review your withdrawal request, please go to the “Cashier” section, and click on “HISTORY“
- As long as your withdrawal request is in “Pending” status, you can always cancel it via the “Cashier”, by clicking on “HISTORY” and then clicking the “Reverse” button on the request you wish to cancel.
What documents are required for first time withdrawals?
Withdrawal requests must be accompanied by:
- Clear color copy of your Passport including your written signature
- Clear copy of recent Utility Bill (any bill that is not older than 3 months and comes to your name and address of residence e.g. water bill, electric, gas, telephone etc…) or Bank Statement
- In addition if you have deposited by credit card/s: Clear color copy of both sides of the Credit Cards you have used to fund your trading account (the middle 8 digits from the front and the CVV number from the back can be masked)
You need to submit your documents only one time. Whenever you used a new credit card you can be asked to submit a copy of it at future withdrawals.
If at any point you encounter problems please do not hesitate to contact us by email, Chat or phone. We are committed to assisting you in every way possible.
Are there any withdrawal fees?
Yes, withdrawal requests are subjected to withdrawal processing fee depending on the requested amount.
You will see the actual withdrawal fee in the Cashier after you have submitted the withdrawal amount, at this point you still can abort the request.
|Withdrawal Amount (USD)|
|20.00 – 200.00|
|200.01 – 500.00|
How long will it take to process my withdrawal request?
Withdrawal requests take up to five business days to process. Delays beyond our control might occur due to third party withdrawal payment methods.
Why were my two withdrawal requests combined and where will they be processed?
We reserve the right to combine any withdrawal requests made within 72 hours using the same payment method into one payment. We reserve the right to refund traders via the original payment method used when initially funding the trading account. Withdrawals are processed according to our payment policy and usually are sent to the original mean of payment to cover the deposited amount.
In the Cashier you will be asked for your preferred withdrawal method (a method you have used to fund your trading account) We also reserve the right to use an Alternative method to process your withdrawal in case circumstances prevent us from sending to the original mean of payment. For your convenience please provide any alternative withdrawal method (for example bank wire, or any eWallets)
Your payment can be sent in more installments to the same or different methods, the installments might show up on your payment statement on different dates or time of the day.
Where can I withdraw my money and what shall I do if I cannot see my funds?
- Payments can be processed to credit cards that has been already used in our system and only up to the deposited amount.
- If the credit card has been cancelled please inform us in advance and provide us with an alternative method of payment
- If you cannot see your funds, please send us a bank statement of the time period of 15 business days from the day of your request.
- We will provide you with an ARN number that will help your bank to locate your funds
Skrill (Moneybookers)/Webmoney/Neteller (eWallets)
- PayPal withdrawals can be seen on your PayPal account in a short time after it has been processed
- If you have not received your funds to your PayPal account please check if your PayPal email was correctly given in the electronic withdrawal form and send us a screenshot of your account for 3 business days following your processed withdrawal (showing your PayPal details)
- If we see that your processed withdrawal was denied by PayPal we will inform you to contact PayPal, resolve the matter and ask for explanation. After this we will try to send your funds again
- Withdrawals can be seen on your Skrill (Moneybookers)/Webmoney/Neteller account in a short time after processing
- If you have not received your funds to your account please check if your payment details were correctly given in the withdrawal form and send us a screenshot of your account for 3 business days following your processed withdrawal showing your eWallet details
- If we see that your withdrawal was denied by your eWallet, we will request you to contact them to resolve the matter and ask for explanation, after this we will try to send your funds again
- We do not process withdrawals to these payment methods
- Withdrawals via Bank transfers take usually 4-7 working days to receive
- Please fill into the Electronic Withdrawal Form your full banking details, including your bank`s name, address, IBAN/SWIFT number, your bank account number, your full name etc.
- If you cannot see your funds following 10 business days your funds has been processed, please send us a bank statement showing a 10 business day time period. We will then provide you with a bank SWIFT document of the transaction that will help your bank to locate the funds.
Where can I find further information on eToro payment policy?
All information in this FAQ section is for your information only (payments will be processed according to our payment policy under Terms and Conditions
). Do not hesitate to contact us
anytime with your questions.
Did you know?
Money withdrawal possibilities worry many novice traders. Don't worry, get the facts straight today.